Supima stands for "Superior Pima" and these non-iron dress shirts were woven exclusively using only 100% extra long staple American-grown pure Supima® cotton. This rare fiber accounts for less than 1% of the worlds cotton production and is renowned for it's softness and strength.
- Classic Fit - The most traditional cut offers maximum comfort.
- Back length is graduated according to sleeve size to ensure a proper fit
- Performance features include; Highest wrinkle free performance available in a all cotton shirt, pucker free seams, shrink and fade resistant.
- Updated Button Down collar provides a level of sophisication no matter the ocassion
- single needle side seams provide increased durability, and a smooth finish
- Maximum strength buttons resist cracking
- Center pleat back, single chest pocket and button cuffs
- Machine wash warm with like colors; Non-chlorine bleach only; Tumble dry warm –remove promptly from dryer and place on hanger.